Assessing Competency, Using the Safeguarding Adults Competency Framework
28 August 2019
Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Safeguarding Adults Competency Framework
Venue: Voluntary Action Leicester, Conference Room, 9 Newarke Street, Leicester LE1 5SN
Facilitated by: EQV Learning and supported by members of the LLR Safeguarding Adults
Boards’ Safeguarding Adults Competency Framework group.
Date and sessions:
- Wednesday 18 September 9.30am – 12.30pm (sign-in from 9.15am)
- Wednesday 18 September 1.30pm – 4.30pm (sign-in from 1.15pm)
This session is open to:
- Adult Social Care professionals across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
- Care providers- i.e. staff from care homes, nursing homes, domiciliary care and independent living.
- Local authority staff who have contact with adults – i.e. Housing, Libraries, Leisure Services, Adult Learning.
- Voluntary sector organisations
- SAB partner organisations
During the session, you will:
- Learn about the new Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Safeguarding Adults
- Learn about assessing competency in creative and meaningful ways
- Participate in workshops, using practical case studies, to apply the competency framework in your organisation/sector.
To book your place, contact the Leicester Safeguarding, Adults Board at LSABemail@example.com.
Spaces are limited so booking early is recommended.
Download the flyer Flyer – Assessing Competency Using the Adults Competency Framework