Provider & Partner Role In Safeguarding Section 42 Enquiries
Date:20 April 2018 - 31 March 2019
If you do not have an account, this will need to be created for you. Please follow the link for joining instructions and more information about the Hub
Provider & Partner Role in Safeguarding Section 42 Enquiries
(Fully Funded)Aims A 2/3hour workshop ‘Supporting Partners in Safeguarding Adults’ and what they might be tasked to do during a ‘Section 42 Enquiry’ Outcomes:
- Understand Legislation around the Safeguarding Section 42 Enquiry and what the Local authority might task you to do.
- Look at the most proportionate way to deal with the Section 42 enquiry ensuring a person centred approach.
- An understanding of delegated responsibilities from the LA- with timeframes etc.
- Look at how person centred outcomes, negotiated outcomes and how we effectively record these.
- Understand what your role might be in complex enquiries often requiring multiple agencies to be involved- Police- Health- Legal services.
- How best to record and justify your actions using defensible decision making.
|7th June 2018 am||County Hall – Glenfield Room 59B|
|7th June 2018 pm||County Hall – Glenfield Room 59B|