Fire Safety Awareness in the homes of vulnerable clients – FREE TRAINING
18 May 2019
Course: Fire safety awareness in the homes of vulnerable clients
This training is targeted at anyone who visits elderly, disabled or vulnerable adults in their own homes e.g. health visitors/community nurses, domiciliary carers, housing officers, social workers.
11th June 10am – 1pm – Leicester City Council, City Hall.
13th June 10am – 1pm – Leicestershire Fire & Rescue Service, HQ
13th June 2pm – 5pm – Leicestershire Fire & Rescue Service, HQ
27th June 10am – 1pm – Leicestershire Fire & Rescue Service, HQ
At the end of the training participants will:
• Understand the role of Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service and how they work with partner agencies.
• Know how and when to refer clients to the fire service
• Have an improved awareness of fire hazards and risks in clients’ homes
• Know how to maintain a safe environment
• Be able to build more resilience for clients who may be a high risk of having a fire in their home
To book a place, please email : LSABfirstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0116 4546270
Download the flyer LFRS courses in June 2019 Final