Inspired To Care Members Only – Understanding why people leave and the cost of staff turnover to your business
19 February 2021
We are excited to announce that this month’s topic conference is on helping you save money and time on recruitment by understanding your staff turnover, why people leave, and planning evidence-based retention strategies.
The webinar will take place on Thursday 25 February, 11.00am – 12.30pm and is FREE for all Inspired to Care members. Please see the poster below for further details.
Simply reply to this email to book your space! Feel free to forward to colleagues that may be relevant.
Please bring with you data on:
- number of people that have left your service in the last year
- average number of people working in your service (establishment figure)
- Save money and time on recruitment
- Drive up quality by retaining your best staff
- Develop your leadership skills
Book your space today!
Call: 0116 3055186
We look forward to seeing you at the event. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Social Care Recruitment & Retention Officer
Tel: 0116 3055186| firstname.lastname@example.org
Adults & Communities Department
Leicestershire County Council, Room 600, County Hall,
Glenfield, Leicestershire, LE3 8RA