Inspired To Care
Inspired to Care is a project funded by Leicestershire County Council and Rutland County Council with the aim of partnership working with social care providers to aid with recruitment and retention and ultimately support with building capacity of the workforce to meet future demand. Their free offering includes;
- Access to the exclusive ‘Members Area’ on the Inspired to Care Website which holds useful recruitment and retention tools and resources
- Invitations to free bi-monthly recruitment and retention conferences, covering a range of subjects and includes workshops, training, talks from market experts and an opportunity to network over some lunch (places are fully funded, limited places available)
- Free advertising on the Inspired to Care website and social media platforms
- Links to other free advertising spaces
- Tailored 1-2-1 visits, to support you with identified challenges
- Priority booking to any events (including career fairs)
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn group
- Opportunity to become members of a staff discount scheme
- Opportunity to get involved in fully funded recruitment pilots
- Access to regular newsletters, vlogs, blogs and information around recruitment and retention best practise and advice.
Please visit the website https://www.inspiredtocare.co.uk
This month’s topic conference is on helping you save money and time on recruitment by understanding your staff turnover, why people leave, and planning evidence-based retention strategies.
The webinar will take place on Thursday 25 February, 11.00am – 12.30pm and is FREE for all Inspired to Care members. read more
The government’s new Kickstart scheme has now been launched and applications are OPEN. This is your opportunity to recruit young people on a 6-month, FULLY FUNDED, work placement. The placements can be in any type of role, from frontline care and support positions, to business administration and social media marketing. Employers and young people on placement receive support throughout the placement from a local college or training provider. This is a fantastic opportunity to attract young people into your service and benefit from their fresh ideas, enthusiasm and readiness to learn. Plus, you can keep recruiting young people until December 2021! https://www.loucoll.ac.uk/employers/kickstart
- Download the flyer Kickstart ITC guide
- Inspired to Care have partnered with DWP and training provider CT Skills to deliver a year-long programme of adult social care sector-based work academies – read more
- BBC Radio Leicester has launched their ‘£2 Million of Work’ campaign to find work for Leicestershire by promoting job vacancies live on air, read more
- Care Friends Discount Voucher – Inspired to Care held an exclusive digital topic conference with social care recruitment expert Neil Eastwood. Neil gave delegates a demo of his new staff-referral app Care Friends that has launched in partnership with Skills for Care. We are delighted to announce that we have secured a 25% discount on a license for all who present the voucher attached to this email. read more
Following the request for feedback on the COVID support offer Inspired to Care delivered, supplementing your efforts by providing you will daily CV’s, it has been agreed to extend the offer till the end of this year. The feedback we received was very positive and we can see that this offer is really supporting you and you have recruited some excellent candidates through the scheme!
If you are already taking advantage of this offer then this is just for your information. If you didn’t take advantage of this offer and have now started recruiting again, we can add you to the mailing list for daily CV’s. All you need to do is send us a reply to this email email@example.com with the email address you would like these to go to.