Care Friends Discount Voucher
October 2, 2020
Last month, Inspired to Care held an exclusive digital topic conference with social care recruitment expert Neil Eastwood. Neil gave delegates a demo of his new staff-referral app Care Friends that has launched in partnership with Skills for Care. We are delighted to announce that we have secured a 25% discount on a license for all who present the voucher attached to this email.
What is Care Friends?
Watch the webinar recording to see a demo of the Care Friends app – click here to watch.
Visit https://carefriends.co.uk to explore further.
Why try Care Friends?
- Increased employee referrals compared to a manual referral scheme
- Access hidden talent in your local community
- Let your staff build your brand on social media
- Recognise and reward staff performance with discretionary bonus points
App users so far have found:
- 6% interview no-shows, compared to 50% for candidates from other attraction methods
- 90% job offers after interview
- 20& more employees referred by Care Friends are still in the job after 3 months
How much does the app cost?
Watch the webinar to hear Neil explain the license fees – click here to watch.
As a Leicestershire County Council provider, you have access to an exclusive 25% discount.
One of the questions raised in the session was whether the Infection Prevention and Control Fund can be used to pay for a Care Friends license. We are still awaiting the next set of eligibility criteria for this fund, but have been advised that it is likely that it will be possible to use this money for the license.
To take advantage of this offer, please confirm your interest in purchasing a license by Thursday 15 October.
If you have any questions about the Care Friends app, please do not hesitate to email inspired to care or the Care Friends team;
External Workforce Lead for Adult Social Care
Phone: 0116 305 1313|Mob: 07850507412|e: email@example.com |www.inspiredtocare.co.uk