Digital Social Care Record Programme – Funding Deadline 15th December 2023
December 3, 2023
Digital Social Care Record Programme: Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
What is the Digital Social Care Record:
• A Digital Social Care Record (DSCR) allows the digital recording of care information and care received by an individual, within a social care setting, replacing traditional paper records.
• DSCRs are person-centred and enable information to be shared securely and in real-time with authorised individuals.
• These records will play an important role in joining up care across social care and the NHS, freeing up time spent by care workers and managers on administrative tasks whilst equipping them with the information they need to deliver care.
• They are the platform on which other remote care tools can integrate and can enable the greater personalisation of care planning
Financial Support Available:
To support care homes and Domiciliary care providers NHS England have made funds available in the form of grants. The grants are:
• Time Limited – Applications close on 15/12/2023. Further grant funding may be made available in 2024 subject to approval by NHS England.
• Must be match funded by the ICS and providers.
• Grant is limited to solutions from the NHSE Assured List of solutions.
• Funding is not available for retrospective implementations prior to 1st April 2022.
• To access the grant, providers must have achieved DSPT standards met status.
• Grant can only be used to cover software licencing (1st year only), associated hardware, and software implementation costs.
• A grant can be applied for on a per site level. If you have multiple sites each site can be eligible for a grant.
Download the flyer for further information