Enabling Research In Care Homes
September 20, 2023
Dear Care Home Manager,
I wanted to let you know about an opportunity that could benefit your home. Do you want to improve care and opportunities for residents, staff, and their families? If so, then the Enabling Research in Care Homes (ENRICH) can help you.
The ENRICH network provides support to care homes across the UK by increasing their understanding of what research is, understanding why it’s important, how they can benefit and how to get involved. ENRICH brings care home staff and managers, residents, and researchers together to support the delivery of research.
Research Increases knowledge helps to understand experience and tests new treatments/approaches to care.
What would you gain by being part of the ENRICH network?
- Provide resources to help care homes make the most of research
- Provide opportunities for residents to take part in research
- Provide an opportunity for staff to learn about research
- Provide stimulation for residents take part in new activities or have someone new to talk to
- Stimulate residents to take an increased interest in their own health and wellbeing
- Help improve their care
Please see the attached leaflet for further information. If this is something of interest, please contact me on email@example.com or 07771 843199. I am happy to visit you in the home, telephone, or by Teams.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Very Best Wishes,
Leicester Leicestershire and Rutland ENRICH Link
Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust