ESOL for Work in health care – Free Webinars
24 April 2022
Webinar dates: 2022
Please fill in this registration form to sign up
This series of Health Education England ESOL Practice Network Webinars are for anyone who wants to improve ESOL learning in the health and care workforce. You could be a health or care sector manager, organiser, tutor. Or you work in or with the sector – and simply want to see better learning provision and support for health and care workers who are Other Language speakers.
ESOL Practice Network FREE SPRING WEBINARS will cover:
1. ESOL from recruitment to CPD: what to put in place for Other Language Speakers
2. ESOL learning at work: Initial assessment/ESOL and the Care Certificate/ classroom and the workplace/when to offer ESOL and what
3. Funding: 3 ways to fund ESOL learning in the health and care workplace
4. ESOL Conversation Clubs and Cafés: Find out how employers are integrating them into wider workforce learning and development
strategies AND to support progression through apprenticeships.
5. Our top 10 FREE ESOL resources on offer for the health and care workplace – reviewed and available through the new HEE ESOL LEARNING HUB
6. Adult Social Care: Ways to support ESOL learning in the care workplace
7. Overseas qualified staff and ESOL: ESOL learning on the journey to registration; ESOL in CPD for qualified staff.
Register for the webinar series using this registration form and we will update you on the topics for each webinar.