Care Certificate Workshops – CANCELLED
Aim: Learners will be able to:
- Understand the origins and purpose of the Care Certificate
- Use the Skills for Care materials to support staff through the completion of the Care Certificate
- Record assessments and progress effectively using the materials provided
- Use the Care Certificate as part of the ongoing CPD process for staff
- Identify occupationally competent staff to assist with assessments
Proprietors, Managers and staff who will assess and support employees with completion of the Care Certificate
HALF DAY SESSION ON EACH OF THESE DATES
|6th May 2016
||Heartwood Conferencing, Coalville
|17th May 2016
||Salvation Army, South Wigston
|18th May 2016
: am session 9:30am start and finish 12.00 noon
Refreshments will be provided. Lunch will NOT be provided
For this course care providers will be invoiced at a flat rate of £50 per delegate.
Delegates will be presented with a folder and CD.
If delegates fail to attend, the establishment will be invoiced for the non-attendance rate of £100 per person.
Local Authority staff
will be required to enter a COST CODE on the booking form, in the event of non-attendance your Department will be invoiced, therefore authorisation from your manager is required for you to attend this training.