MENTAL HEALTH IN THE CONTEXT OF LEARNING DISABILITY
10 Mar 2016
£30 per delegate
AIMS and OBJECTIVES:
- To be aware of the incidence of mental health problems in people with a learning disability.
- To identify the vulnerability factors for people with a learning disability.
- To be able to promote good mental health for people with a learning disability
- To increase your understanding of the mental health needs of people who have a learning disability and support you to ensure those needs are met.
- To explore the major mental health diagnoses.
- To explore the ways that people with a learning disability may experience these mental health diagnoses and the interaction between them.