MOVING AND HANDLING – 1 DAY UPDATE COURSE
MOVING AND HANDLING- 1 DAY UPDATE COURSE
(Multi Agency Training)
To attend this course delegates MUST have completed the 5 day Moving & Handling Training The Trainer Course with LSCDG, Leicestershire County Council.
Please see flyer for more detail - Moving & Handling 1 day Update 2015 - 2016
Aims & Objectives:Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Work within the laws and regulations of Moving and Handling
- Identify and demonstrate the physical effects of manual handling on the body
- Use principles of safe handling and instruct others to do so.
- Identify and correct unsafe client handling practices
- Use safe hoisting techniques and instruct others to do so
- Carry out and demonstrate to others the need for safety checks on equipment
- Carry out, implement and review M&H risk assessments
- Demonstrate continued competence
- Have an update on Manual Handling Risk Assessment