The Hub – Demonstration Sessions – AM Session
9 Jun 2016
AIMS and OBJECTIVES: To provide:
Candidates only need to attend half a day.
AM SESSION: Arrive 9.00am for a 9:30am start and finish 12.00noon
PM SESSION: Arrive 12:30noon for 13:00pm start and finish 3:30pm
FURTHER DATES WILL BE ADDED
Refreshments will be provided. Lunch will NOT be provided
If delegates fail to attend, the establishment will be invoiced for the non-attendance rate of £20 per person.
- Support for the post launch of new Learning Management System (The Hub)
- Benefits of The Hub
- Look at the data requirements to create accounts for The Hub
- Explain the new process for booking courses via The Hub
- How can delegates book & cancel courses.
- How can Managers/Training Officers book and cancel staff on courses
- View what training you are booked on.
|9th June 2016 AM SESSION (25 places) PM SESSION (25 places)||Salvation Army|
|16th June 2016 AM SESSION (25 places) PM SESSION (25 places)||NSPCC|