Understanding Behaviours That Challenge
11 May 2017 - 19 Jun 2017
Understanding Behaviours that Challenge £50 one day course Learning Outcomes:
Arrive 9.15 for registration and refreshments for a 9.30am prompt start and finish 4.30pm
Refreshments will be provided. Lunch will NOT be provided
If delegates fail to attend, the establishment will be invoiced for the non-attendance rate of £100 per person.
Leicestershire County Council and Leicester City Council Staff cannot attend this course.
Wider Sector & Rutland County Council staff book on the course through the Hub, with your user account and password
If you do not have an account, this will need to be created for you. Please follow the link for joining instructions and more information about the Hub
http://www.lscdg.org/lms-information/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information relating to the LSCDG, courses and the Learning Management System
Visit our website - www.lscdg.org
LSCDG Contact: 0116 30 57438 or Email: LSCDG@leics.gov.uk
- Know what is meant by the term 'behaviours of concern'
- Understand communication and how this impacts on an individual's behaviour
- Identify signs, causes and functions of behaviour
- Relate to legal requirements in regards to managing behaviours that challenge
- Be able to manage behaviours that challenge with positive and proactive methods of support
- Know what is meant by 'Positive Behaviour Support' and adopt human rights based approaches
- Understand the importance of post incident debrief for both Service Users and Staff
|11th May 2017||Salvation Army, Wigston|
|19th June 2017||Salvation Army, Wigston|