MOOC for Transforming Learning Disability Serivces
December 6, 2016
Working to transform care for people with a learning disability and/or autism?
You’re not alone. We all work better when we collaborate with and learn from others:
- • Gain the improvement skills to help you deliver Building the Right Support
- • Learn from TCPs about their successful transformation projects
- • Interact directly with experts from across the learning disability community
- • Be part of our online community
- • Take part in discussion groups and live sessions
- • Access the course anytime, anywhere
- • Hear from NHS England’s learning disability advisors
- • Gain a certificate of achievement to be a change leader
- • Gain CPD points for every completed module.
What it is a MOOC?
Our Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) allows you to learn online at your own pace. Each module has a mixture of video training, some written materials, wider resources and live sessions.
The MOOC will run November 2016 to March 2017.
You can join our online community to share best practice, ask questions of presenters or peers and take part in discussion
groups. Complete the whole course or dip into individual
sessions, whatever suits you.
Who is it for?
What does it cover?
Learn about all aspects of transformation for learning disabilities, including finance, workforce and housing:
- • Leadership for improvement
- • Developing a shared purpose across health and care
- • Understanding the big picture
- • Identifying improvements
- • Measurement for improvement
- • Practical application of quality improvement
- • Leading high performing networks and social networking
- • Making large scale change sustainable.
How do I access the MOOC?
- • You will need a computer or tablet with broadband capability and be able to run Java to watch videos online and access live sessions.
- • A registered twitter account to take part in tweet chats and a LinkedIn account to join the Quality Improvers group are
- advised but not essential.
- • We will give you advice about this well in advance.
Join in the pre-sessions to learn how to access the course, get a twitter account and understand how the course will work and run.
Join up now
• Pre-register for the MOOC: http://bit.ly/2cF76aJ
or email:England.email@example.com and be part of our innovative course.