- Communication Awareness in Learning Disability
Communication Awareness in Learning Disability
£30 per delegate
AIMS and OBJECTIVES:
- Communicating well with people who have communication difficulties.
- Overcoming barriers to communication
- Using and understanding nonverbal communication in the context of total communication
- All staff who come into contact with people with learning disabilities.
Arrive 9.15 for registration and refreshments for a 9.30am start and finish 4.30pm
Refreshments will be provided. Lunch will NOT be provided
For this course care providers will be invoiced at a flat rate of £30 per delegate, after the attendance.
If delegates fail to attend, the establishment will be invoiced for the non-attendance rate of £100 per person.
Local Authority staff
will be required to enter a COST CODE on the booking form, in the event of non-attendance your Department will be invoiced, therefore authorisation from your manager is required for you to attend this training.