Introduction to Learning Disability
2 Feb 2017
Duration: 1 Day Target Audience: Business owners, Care home managers, staff who have contact with people with a learning disability. Cost: £30 per delegate Aims and Objectives: Understand what a Learning disability is:
- Identify how to develop the skills and strategies needed to work more effectively with people with a learning disability.
- Examine ways in which to communicate effectively with people with a learning disability
- By the end of the session participants will have the opportunity to:
- Develop their understanding of learning disability within the context of ‘ Valuing People’ and ‘ Valuing People Now’.
- Explore the developments in Learning Disability services.
2nd February 2017
Salvation Army, South Wigston
Course Times: Arrive 9.00am for a 9:30 start and finish 4.30pmThe availability on this website is not a true reflection. Please check and book yourself on the course through the Hub, with your user account https://leicestershiretotara.learningpool.com/login/index.php If you do not have an account, this will need to be created for you. Please follow the link for joining instructions and more information about the Hub: http://www.lscdg.org/lms-information/