Leadership and Management in Social Care
12 Nov 2015 - 16 Jun 2016
FREE and EXCITING LEARNING OPPORTUNITY
- Do you work in Learning Disability services
- Are you in the management team – manager, senior, deputy?
- Are you based in Leicester or Leicestershire?
- Do you struggle with recruitment, retention, managing poor performance and leading people through change?
- Would you like support to ensure and maintain compliance with local authority and health contracts and the CQC?
- Would you like to develop your skills in Leadership and Management in Social Care – for FREE?
If the answer is YES, this programme may be for you!The LSCDG are running a programme on ‘Leadership and Management in Social Care’ for managers in Leicestershire and Leicester. What will delegates get from the programme?
- access to nine sessions delivered by Learning & Development professionals with experience in Leadership, Management and Social Care
- opportunity to share best practice with other practitioners in the field
- the chance to develop practical solutions to common problems experienced by managers in social care settings
- opportunity to consider ways of working to ensure contract compliance and positive outcomes for service users.
- commitment to attend the sessions
- commitment to carry out a work based project, for their organisation, in order to embed change
- enthusiasm to share best practice and knowledge with the group
- desire to learn, grow and take on new challenges
|Date||What each session covers?||Venue|
|12 Nov 2015||Introduction and Setting the scene||Peepul Enterprise Ltd, Leicester|
|27 Nov 2015||Developing Self||Peepul Enterprise Ltd, Leicester|
|10 Dec 2015||Leadership and motivation||Peepul Enterprise Ltd, Leicester|
|14 Jan 2016||Managing performance||Peepul Enterprise Ltd, Leicester|
|28 Jan 2016||Developing Others||Peepul Enterprise Ltd, Leicester|
|10 Feb 2016||Leading Teams and group culture||Peepul Enterprise Ltd, Leicester|
|25 Feb 2016||Recruitment & Retention||Peepul Enterprise Ltd, Leicester|
|17 March 2016||Goal setting and project planning||Peepul Enterprise Ltd, Leicester|
|16 June 2016||Project presentations and programme closure||Peepul Enterprise Ltd, Leicester|