LSCDG Provider and Partner role in Safeguarding Section 42 enquiries
20 Nov 2017 - 8 Dec 2017
Half day workshop
£15 per delegate
A 2/3hour workshop ‘Supporting Partners in Safeguarding Adults’ and what they might be tasked to do during a ‘Section 42 Enquiry’Outcomes:
- Understand Legislation around the Safeguarding Section 42 Enquiry and what the Local authority might task you to do.
- Look at the most proportionate way to deal with the Section 42 enquiry ensuring a person centered approach.
- An understanding of delegated responsibilities from the LA- with timeframes etc.
- Look at how person centred outcomes, negotiated outcomes and how we effectively record these.
- Understand what your role might be in complex enquiries often requiring multiple agencies to be involved- Police- Health- Legal services.
- How best to record and justify your actions using defensible decision making.
|20th November 2017||NSPCC, Beaumont Leys, Leicester|
|8th December 2017||NSPCC, Beaumont Leys, Leicester|
Business Support on 0116 305 6675
(Email: LSCDG@leics.gov.uk )