Mental Health in the context of Learning Disability
If you do not have an account, this will need to be created for you. Please follow the link for joining instructions and more information about the Hub
£30 per delegate
AIMS and OBJECTIVES:
Please see flyer for more information - Mental Health in the context of LD Flyer
- To be aware of the incidence of mental health problems in people with a learning disability.
- To identify the vulnerability factors for people with a learning disability.
- To be able to promote good mental health for people with a learning disability
- To increase your understanding of the mental health needs of people who have a learning disability and support you to ensure those needs are met.
- To explore the major mental health diagnoses.
- To explore the ways that people with a learning disability may experience these mental health diagnoses and the interaction between them.