MOVING AND HANDLING – 1 DAY UPDATE COURSE
MOVING AND HANDLING- 1 DAY UPDATE COURSE
Previously 2day Course - 8th & 9th March 2016
(Multi Agency Training)
To attend this course delegates MUST have completed the 5 day Moving & Handling Training The Trainer Course with LSCDG, Leicestershire County Council.
Please see flyer for more detail - Moving & Handling 1 day Update 2015 - 2016 V2
This is offered as an alternative to the one day update course for delegates who feel they would benefit from more time to practise and complete the course.
For more details about the 1 day update please see flyer - 1 day update training
Aims & Objectives:Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Work within the laws and regulations of Moving and Handling
- Identify and demonstrate the physical effects of manual handling on the body
- Use principles of safe handling and instruct others to do so.
- Identify and correct unsafe client handling practices
- Use safe hoisting techniques and instruct others to do so
- Carry out and demonstrate to others the need for safety checks on equipment
- Carry out, implement and review M&H risk assessments
- Demonstrate continued competence
- Have an update on Manual Handling Risk Assessment