Support Planning (Positive Risk Taking) Training
26 Jan 2015
Support Planning (Positive Risk Taking Training)
(1 day training) - £30 per delegate –For further information, please see Postive Risk Flyer 2014 - 2015 AIMS and OBJECTIVES - By the end of the day:
- Delegates will have the opportunity to reflect on the risks they take and how they would feel if/when someone tries to prevent them from taking their own risks.
- Participants will then reflect on how our service users feel when trying to negotiate on risk.
- Gain a greater opportunity to learn more person-centred skills and tools in assessing and managing risks with the person concerned.
- Explore the tensions between promoting autonomy with our ‘duty of care’.
- Gain some useful ‘tools’ that enable risks to be managed with the service user, their friends and families concerned.
- Person centred approach – a Service Users perspective.