Leadership and Management in Social Care
6 Feb 2015 - 23 Sep 2015
FREE and EXCITING LEARNING OPPORTUNITY
- Do you work in Learning Disability services – residential, supported living, community based support?
- Are you in the management team – manager, senior, deputy?
- Are you based in Leicester or Leicestershire?
- Do you struggle with recruitment, retention, managing poor performance and leading people through change?
- Would you like support to ensure and maintain compliance with local authority and health contracts and the CQC?
- Would you like to develop your skills in Leadership and Management in Social Care – for FREE?
If the answer is YES, this programme may be for you!
The LSCDG are running a pilot programme on ‘Leadership and Management in Social Care’ for managers in Leicestershire and Leicester.Dates
|Date||What each session covers?||Venue|
|6th Feb AM||Introduction and Setting the scene||Peepul Centre, Leicester|
|19th Feb PM||Developing Self||Peepul Centre, Leicester|
|11th March AM||Leadership and motivation||Peepul Centre, Leicester|
|16th April AM||Managing performance||Peepul Centre, Leicester|
|30th April PM||Developing Others||Peepul Centre, Leicester|
|15th May AM||Leading Teams and group culture||Peepul Centre, Leicester|
|28th May PM||Recruitment & Retention||Peepul Centre, Leicester|
|11th June PM||Goal setting and project planning||Peepul Centre, Leicester|
|23rd Sept – All Day||Project presentations and programme closure||Peepul Centre, Leicester|